This is like a personal post? =D
More on like describing my situation.
Sometimes I understand that I shouldn't post too personal stuffs on my blog as the audience are not totally my friends but I just want to post this.
'This is my blog, I should do anything I want with it'
Okay, here it goes.
Why have I decided to stop schooling?
- Because I can't bring myself to go to my school anymore. Not that I can't wake up on time, not that I want freedom, not that I hate school. It's because, I don't know how to face people. The people around me in school or you can say, I don't want to face my past. I'm not giving myself an excuse but I really want to escape from that torment.
What am I doing since I'm no longer schooling?
- I am taking my private O levels. Reason is stated above. I know there are so many cons on taking private Os, E.g. if I score 12 and another person from a government school score 12, the poly will just choose that person from the government school instead. Or even when I find jobs, people will ask me why I take private Os or look down on me because I take private Os.
- Yes, I know that's bad about it, but I believe if I study hard and better better results, I can still admit into the poly into the course that I want to take. With my diploma, I want to go to University a Government University then, no one can look down on my Private O levels certificate anymore.
Who is paying for my school fees and exam fees or even daily allowance?
- I am paying them myself by working while studying.
Is it tough?
- Yes, but I will still carry on. I know I can survive this stage. Once I've got over it, I can carry on with a better life.
Can you still buy what you want rather than only what you need?
- No. I can only afford my own meals and bills.
Any other difficulties you faced?
- Yes, someone at home stole my money and I had to start from 0.
What does your parents think about your decision on taking Private Os?
- Basically, mum does not know about this. Next, my dad cannot have a say as in the end I was the one calling MOE and paying my own fees and stuffs. He didn't even give me a cent.
Since you say that your mum does not know about this, do you think that she will be disappointed?
- Yes. She will. I have troubled her so many times to see the principle due to the problems I've created. She even asked the principle not to expel me, yet I came out with this decision that I didn't even discuss with her. In another fact, I chose this school this path and I regret. She'll definitely feel worst.
How will you face your mum if she have found out about this?
- I will avoid her. I do not have the courage to face her.
Why did you dye your hair?
- I wanted to relax. To me, the most relaxing time is when I'm doing my hair. I like sitting there and wait. And I knew that after I dye my hair for this time, I won't have the money to dye it again.
- Also, I find it pretty =D
That's all for now. I know this is really wordy.
I won't mind if you skipped this post (:
Take care !