Essential Damage-Hair Care
Whadddddup~ are you with your hair?
Is it dry? Is it frizzy? Or is it just silky and soft?
It your hair is silky and soft all the time.. I would like to ask something from you.. really!
GIVE ME YOU HAIRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I have been using Essential hair products for a very long time now!
Ever since I started using it, I haven't stopped using it up till today.
I have tried other brands, but I always always feel that they are over-priced for the quality they provide.
|Here is a picture of my hair now, hahaha.
Colouring/Perming/Rebonding/etc are really harmful to our hair!
Those who have tried surely knows how badly it damages our hair.
It's not that we should not colour/perm/rebond,
these are the things that makes us prettier and they also the things that makes our hair more presentable too.
It's ironic but we don't really have a choice... am I right? Hahah.
So there are the hero products to the rescue!
It's none other than the Essential Intensive Hair Mask and Leave on Hair Treatments!
1 thing that Essentials always talks about is that,
their products repairs and protects your hair to the last 15cm
(usually the oldest and most damaged)
Product Features :
- New and improved formula with Advance Cuticle Care Technology that provides concentrated repair care for damaged hair, especially the last 15cm which is particularly damage-prone
- Contains High Purity Honey for moisture and manageability
- Contains Shea Butter to repair dryness, breakage and split ends
- Newly-added Heat Damage Care ingredients
It's super easy to use:
After shampooing your hair, squeeze out excess water!
and apply an appropriate amount evenly onto hair.
Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
*Use 1-2 times weekly.*
- Never apply the hair mask onto the scalp. It makes the scalp and hair oily
- For best results, towel-dry hair after shampooing before applying hair mask
The best thing about this product is that it can...
PROTECT YOUR HAIRRRRR
Just by, applying this hair mask for 3 consecutive days
before and after chemical treatments
which lessens the damage done to hair!
It ONLY cost $9.90 per tub
and is available at all leading supermarkets, hyper-marts and pharmacies.
You can basically find it EVERYWHERE! > <